[TYPO3-english] mail2ttnews and external cron service

BVB Media (Bas van Beek) bvbmedia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 16:17:52 CET 2013

Don't know if that command works. Normally 2>&1 will send STDOUT and STDERR to the null screen.

Have you tried:

10 * * * * /path/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh getmail_cli >/path/fileadmin/cron.log

That way all output will be logged to cron.log.

Best regards,

Met innovatieve groet / With best regards,

Bas van Beek
Webdeveloper

BVB Media B.V.

Maasdijk 62