[TYPO3-english] View content on a page that is in a column that is no longer visible

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 1 14:18:40 CET 2013

Is there an extension that shows what content is on a page but not visible
because the column is not visible.

I have several BE layouts, some with more columns then others, and editors
can select the layouts themselves. sometimes they decide to change the
layout after creating the content... but not all the columns are in the new
layout so there is then orphaned content, that isn't deleted or hidden but
know one knows it's there.

How can I view this content, or even know it is there?

Stephen.