[TYPO3-english] Call an utility on saving a model table

Sergio naguib.mahfuz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:01:38 CET 2013

Hi Jigal,

I tested different ways to get what I want with these functions, as you
mentioned, but nothing works. I just don't want to prevent DELETING with
"commandIsProcessed" variable, precisely I just want to record to be
DELETED and after that, to be able to do some calculation. But this
calculation always happens before the record is deleted.

That's weird, because at the same time, I would need some field of the
record to be deleted to make this calculation. So I don't find a
function to suit my needs :-(

Any suggestion?

Sergio