[TYPO3-english] News and file upload - error message: Unable to determine path to entry script.

Peder Høy Kristensen phiskit at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 11:23:36 CET 2013

For one of the websites the error log on the web server says:
[Sat Dec 21 09:02:04 2013] [error] [client 176.21.253.225] ModSecurity: Exec: Execution failed while reading output: /usr/bin/modsec-clamscan.pl (End of file found) [hostname "www.matt77.dk"] [uri "/skjern2013/typo3/tce_file.php"] [unique_id "UrVK at 38AAAEADm4LRhkAAAAI"]

I have only a few extensions installed on that website: activitical (modified for use with ver 6.1.x), asfk_usercounter, jfmulticontent, jm_quote, maag_randomimages, news and t3colorbox (also modified for use with ver 6.1.7)

I hope, that this information helps to find a solution.

Venlig hilsen / Best Regards
Peder Høy Kristensen

-----

Hi Peder Høy,

Peder Høy Kristensen wrote:

> I never experiences anything like that before. Where should I look fro the
> error

Most likely this comes from an extension. Can you turn on debugging (google
for "blank page typo3" and tell us the script that is throwing this error?

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!