[TYPO3-english] EXT:powermail 2.0.10 - translated form does not appear!?

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Fri Dec 13 18:40:38 CET 2013

Hi Martin

That's a pain, I know. See my issue here:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/42862

IRRE doesn't work because the l10n_mode of the relation fields is set to
excluded. Current best practise is to translate each field separately
which is of course a mess if you have more than one form - besides that
the sorting is wrong.

In the post you will find a way to make IRRE working for localized forms.

Best regards,

Lorenz