[TYPO3-english] EXT:powermail 2.0.10 - translated form does not appear!?

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Fri Dec 13 09:27:38 CET 2013

Good morning,

yes, I have to confess that I'm not an experienced powermail
expert. Now I have here a TYPO3 v4.7 and EXT:powermail-2.0.10.

The form is correctly shown in default language.

Q: How do I translate that form to other languages?

Create translations of each record of that IRRE structure? Should
that work? If I do so no form ist shown.

If it's an error - how can I trace it down?

All the best for you ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de