[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 TS userlisting: using AVG, SUM etc in select

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sat Dec 7 16:44:16 CET 2013

Hi,

On 6-12-2013 14:22, Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] wrote:
> Now I have the snippet as shown below...
> However, while the "20"-block renders correctly, the "10"-block does not
> render any output.

On trick to debug the actual query that was generated is:
- set in Install Tool that failing queries are listed (probably also
useful to list your IP-address in the devIpMask)
- make a deliberate syntax error in the query (e.g. remove first
character of table name)

Now the query will fail and you'll see the full query above the page
output. You can use this query (with the corrected table name) in a
database tool (Adminer, PhpMyAdmin, etc.) to test further.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!