[TYPO3-english] realurl and javascript cookie usage

Dominic Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 02:59:47 CET 2013

Hello,

I use the latest version of realurl and use cookies on the client side.
But with activated realurl on all subpages the cookies are getting mixed
up and old/outdated cookies getting delivered.

Is there something I need to write into .htaccess or into the install
tool for using cookies in combination with realurl? With deactivated
realurl everything works fine. I tried to set a domain in the install
tool but it didn't change anything.

Thanks,

Dominic