[TYPO3-english] Felogin Redirect After Logout

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sun Dec 1 17:07:23 CET 2013

Hi,

On 28-11-2013 14:43, Mike Kane wrote:
> I have a problem in felogin with "Redirect after Logout" in my website.
> When i click the logout button, the redirection of the page does not
> happen, the logout is made but the user stays on the same page (access
> restricted).

This is very strange. If you logout and the page you are on is
restricted to logged in users you can't stay on that page. You are first
logged out and then you try to access the page (which should fail).

Can you provide a minimal configuration which shows the problem
(including TYPO3 version) to make it easier for other to replicate the
problem?

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor