[TYPO3-english] Typolinks and RealUrl

Björn Pedersen pedersen at frm2.tum.de
Thu Aug 29 17:09:55 CEST 2013

Am 29.08.2013 16:51, schrieb Pablo Feldman:
> On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Björn Pedersen <pedersen at frm2.tum.de>wrote:
>
>> You have to set the realurl-pathsegment for at least one page to have
>> unique realurls.
>>

> ​Hii,
>
> Thanks for the answer!
> Yes, but I create the pages dynamically, ​there is not a way for realUrl to
> detect that there are 2 pages with the same url?
>
> I mean, it looks like a bug from RealUrl, each uid, should have a specific
> URL for realURL, if many pages have the same URL, only one of all of them
> will be showed
>
> Thanks!

Realurl takes the page title as default name. Realurl does not parse the
whole page tree (it would have quite a performance impact) to detect
double names. That's your part to ensure. You could of course supply a
userfunction that e.g. add the pageid to each url. How to use such a
userfunction can be  found in the docs. But if you generate the pages
dynamically (how?) you could add something unique as pathsegment as
well. Thats from the link generation side.

If an URL is coming from the browser to your server, there is no way to
have that point to more than one page. The URL has to be unique.

Björn