[TYPO3-english] Typolinks and RealUrl

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 07:14:33 CEST 2013

Hi!

Pablo Feldman wrote:
> Yes, but I create the pages dynamically, ​there is not a way for realUrl to
> detect that there are 2 pages with the same url?

No. It is not the task for RealURL. RealURL translates page id to the
speaking path. If two paths matches, than it is not a RealURL fault. Than
you have to take care of encoding titles your self (add a uid or something
like that to the path).

> I mean, it looks like a bug from RealUrl, each uid, should have a specific
> URL for realURL, if many pages have the same URL, only one of all of them
> will be showed

No, this is not a bug and not a requirement for RealURL.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Today is a good day to have a good day.