[TYPO3-english] Migration URL rewrites

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Aug 28 08:55:35 CEST 2013

Am 27.08.13 20:20, schrieb Dave Hornford:
> We are migrating from a Drupal-based site to Typo3 6.1
> The new site has Realurl
>
> I am banging my head against managing the URL rewrites for the migration
> I have re-read the Apache URL re-writing guide, looked in my other 2 Typo3
> sites (4.old) and surfed the web.
> I'm afraid I'm in a stacked set of rules with RealUrl
>
> Old site
>       www.domain.com/q?=page
> New site
>      With RealUrl: www.domain.com/page or www.domain.com/path/page
>      Without RealUrl: http://www.domain.com/index.php?id=125
>
> I have complete access to the server and can place the rewrite in the
> server directive or .htaccess

you may use the page alias field and go from
www.domain.com/q?=page
www.domain.com/index.php?id=page

which would give a simple htaccess-redirect.
this is not realurl but pure TYPO3

otherwise you could use the realurl redirect inside TYPO3 (see realurl
manual) to gather old URLs and assign them to your new TYPO3 pages (no
.htaccess)

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html