[TYPO3-english] Migration URL rewrites

Dave Hornford dave at qillaq.com
Tue Aug 27 22:48:00 CEST 2013

I managed to solve the problem

Used:
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^q=page$
RewriteRule ^$ http://www.domain.com/path/page [R=301,L]

Which I had tried before, I simply changed the location to directly
under ReWrite on instead of after all the Typo3 rewrites in the sample
.htaccess file.

Also found a very nice XLS sheet that does the parsing (I lost my
parsing skills decades ago)
http://dinelogik.com/mbstrategic/02/301-redirects-for-dynamic-urls-to-static-pages-with-htaccess/

--
Dave Hornford