[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.1 mail form checkboxes and radio buttons

horace grant horace3d at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 16:52:58 CEST 2013

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Gideon So <gideonso at livingwater.org.hk>wrote:

> Hi,
>
>         The answer is obvious. No.
>
>         Not for default form element.
>
>         If you need flexible mailform. Try powermail or mailform.

that's a pity!

i didn't get powermail 2.x to work with TYPO3 6.1. it's very buggy.

also... actually i like the new standard form element. i like its text
based configuration, which is so much faster to reuse than clicking
everything together in powermail. it just has some issues that should be
solved!

cheers,
horace