[TYPO3-english] Image Rendering from FAL / TypoScript / Gifbuilder

Martin Wagner martin.wagner at iue.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Aug 7 16:43:35 CEST 2013

Hi folks,

I currently struggle with the rendering of image data from FAL in TYPO3 6.1 in my extension.  In an extension I use the cObject Viewhelper to display a TS element, which I deliver a set of data:

{data -> f:cObject(typoscriptObjectPath: 'plugin.tx_contentelements_staticbox.corner')}

The according TS element is

plugin.tx_contentelements_staticbox.corner = FILES
plugin.tx_contentelements_staticbox.corner {