[TYPO3-english] Creating tmenu in columns using wrap

Sara webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Mon Aug 5 20:34:11 CEST 2013

I'm trying to create a menu to be split across columns and show their subpages eg

pages in the tree:

01
--101
--102
02
--201
--202
03
--301
--302

are displayed in the menu as 3 columns:

01         02        03
101       201     301
102       202     302

I thought I could do this using the following code and using a wrap to allocate each occurrence a class but this seems to just wrap all the items (eg page 01-03) in the first span and not each 'set' separately.

Could someone advise me on where I'm going wrong please?

Thanks
Sara

TS:

page.10.marks.SECTION1 = HMENU