[TYPO3-english] pt_extlist + Listing of FileReferences

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Mon Aug 5 16:20:28 CEST 2013

Am 05.08.13 13:42, schrieb Michael Bakonyi:> Hiho,

 > I'd like to list some FileReferences via pt_extlist, but the extension
 > keeps saying:
 >
 > "Fatal error: Uncaught [ERROR: Assertion "isNotEmptyString" failed! No
 > repository class name is given for extBase backend. on line 60"

Okay, I now manually created the repository but then the error

"Trying to get a property title on a domain object of type
TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Domain\Model\FileReference that does not implement a
getter for this property"

appears. As the model for FileReference seems to be somewhat different
from regular models (its only property is "fileRepository") I guess some
more effort is needed regarding pt_extlist to retrieve properties for
FAL-records. Or the extbase-model for FileReferences needs to be
extended to that its properties are accessible by extensions more easily ..?

Cheers,
Michael