[TYPO3-english] macina_banners stopped showing banners

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Aug 5 16:36:30 CEST 2013

5.8.2013 17.33, Katja Lampela kirjoitti:
> Hi Christian,
>
> 5.8.2013 12.46, Christian Platt kirjoitti:
>> is it still in the TS Analysis View?
>>
>> Template->Alayse... Seems to me as if you lost connection to TS
>
> Yes it is. I have never(!) used TS Analysis though, so I'm not quite
> sure, what I should see if something was broken.

One strange thing though, in template->info->Includes/Include static
(from extensions) there is no macina_banners template at all. Usually
there is an extension template available for extensions. This is my only
macina_banners installation so I can't check if this is normal for it.

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela