[TYPO3-english] macina_banners stopped showing banners

Christian Platt christian.platt at pharmaline.de
Mon Aug 5 17:00:37 CEST 2013

did you deinstall the extension by failure?

If you set in the left riw template->analyse, then select the page, where the bannes shod be seen, there has to be maccina_banners to the right with a small s in front for the static TS you should have ...

if you click on that line there should appear in the bottom something like (do not look for the line numbers)

If this is no more to be seen, look wether the plugin is installed, wether there is a static folder in the extension and wether the static files is included in the template.

Christian

macina_banners

3305:
3306: [GLOBAL]
3307:
3308: plugin.tx_macinabanners_pi1 {
3309: 	# parser (dont change this)
3310: 	parser < tt_content.text.20.parseFunc
3311:
3312: 	# template for plugin
3313: 	templateFile = EXT:macina_banners/pi1/template.htm
3314:
3315: 	# list of page ids where the banners should be taken from ( comma seperated f.E.: 1,5,7)
3316: 	pidList =
3317:
3318: 	# levels of recoursion to search for banners
3319: 	recursive = 0
3320:
3321: 	# show banners with this attribute, default options are: "top, left, bottom, right", all Descriptions of Banner Categories can be used
3322: 	placement = top
3323:
3324: 	#mode to show banners, options are: all, random
3325: 	mode = all
3326:
3327: 	# how many banner maximum
3328: 	results_at_a_time = 100
3329:
3330: 	# image preconfig
3331: 	image {
3332: 		file.maxW = 468
3333: 		#file.params = -quality 90 // activate to force quality 90
3334: 		#file.ext = jpg			// activate to force jpg
3335: 	}
3336:
3337: 	#enableParameterRestriction: this variable enables the restriction to parameters
3338: 	enableParameterRestriction = 0