[TYPO3-english] wt_spamshield in extbase environments

Stephan Schuler Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Tue Apr 30 11:52:02 CEST 2013

Hey there.

I’m just thinking about giving “wt_spamshield” a try. I am also aware of the extension “spamshield”, but a mechanism that replaces all <FORM> nodes of my content by some kind of contentPostProc-output hook doesn’t feel right. So I’m currently into wt_spamshield, not spamshield.

There are several mechanisms I want to use. The most important ones are honeypots, sessions and maybe akismet.

Is there a best practice when it comes to wt_spamshield and extbase? I’m thinking about some replacement for the Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_FormViewHelper which adds the honeypot field, for example. If course this has to be covered by the extbase property mapper, or by the request resolving in general.
Unfortunately nearly no part of the core makes use of the signal/slot concept, and the extbase stuff completely avoids regular hooks. So I see no other way then really providing some replacement for the form view helper.

Any hints about how to proceed here?
Any other solutions for spam protection?

Kind regards,

Stephan Schuler
Web-Entwickler

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Website: media.netlogix.de<http://media.netlogix.de>

--
netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt