[TYPO3-english] Re: Your feedback with Sphinx/ReStructuredText

Elmar Hinz t3elmar at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 25 18:46:17 CEST 2013

> Extension restdoc is already used on about 50 websites I'd say according
> to the stable number of downloads with each new version.

Well, about 50 downloads is, what I also get for other non-mainstream extensions:

* http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/ext1
* http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/esp

I guess 50 downloads are already triggert by the mirrors of the TER and don't tell anything.

I have prepared a concept, how to get better feedback about the amount of working extensions:

https://github.com/t3elmar/ExtensionFeedback

I plan to roll the process out this weekend. Then I want to see at least 30.times +1 for this effort,
either by twitter or by forum and mailing list. Without there is not enough interest,
to invest my precious time.

Regards

Elmar