[TYPO3-english] Your feedback with Sphinx/ReStructuredText

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Thu Apr 25 16:51:03 CEST 2013

Hi Jigal,

> On 25-4-2013 12:07, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>> [2] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/sphinx
>
> Have to run the Update script, but that says:
>
> ----------------8<----------------------
> Update script for sphinx
>
> Python interpreter was not found.
> Unzip cannot be executed.
> ---------------->8----------------------
>
> I guess XAMPP for Windows is not ready for this...

No actually I could have written that down. I guess making it Windows
compatible won't be complicated but I did not care for the first version
because I don't expect Python to be available by default anyway on a
Windows platform. When using Linux or Unix, chances are very high that
python is available.

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers