[TYPO3-english] indexedsearch doesn't generate results

Francesc Juliana sad at sdf.com
Tue Apr 23 11:22:35 CEST 2013

Hello Bernd:

I have following code in template:

I have following code in template

page.config.index_enable = 1
config.no_cache = 0
plugin.tx_indexedsearch._DEFAULT_PI_VARS.lang = 0
plugin.tx_indexedsearch.search.rootPidList=167 (page root )

Pages are not disabled for indexing

I have checked that pages are cached through Information option in left
menu.
When I execute search of any word that appears in cache pages no results are
given.
Can I try something else?

Thank you very much.

Francesc