[TYPO3-english] indexedsearch doesn't generate results

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue Apr 23 10:50:46 CEST 2013

Am 23.04.2013 09:33, schrieb Francesc Juliana:
> Hello everybody:
> I am using indexed search plugin . When I make a query no result is shown.
> The plugin always informs that nothing is found.
> Anyone knows if there is a configuration missing?

multiple options may be missing
indexing should be activated in TypoScript
	config.index_enable = 1

all pages should NOT disable indexing (page-properties)

if you use markers to restrict indexing to only content-parts you need
to set markers properly [1]

search can be language dependent [1]

search can be restricted to subtrees

and last but most important:
only cached pages and content is indexed!

bernd

[1] http://pi-phi.de/indexed_search.html (only in german)

--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html