[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.0.4 and PHP 5.3.3-7

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 17:04:59 CEST 2013

Hi!

Robert Wildling wrote:
> @Dmitry: I consider your attitude as arrogant and a waste of time here
> on the list. Please stop posting useless answers and stop littering
> Google with senseless comments!

As I wrote above, the answer to this message is not short or simple. To get
the best understanding of it, it is best to search. There are several
topics, shown by Google at the top, that help understand issues and how to
avoid them.

I gave a brief answer in the other response, which should help digging
deeper if issues pop up.

I believe I gave a good valid answer in this particular case. And I
believe, you are over-reacting. It was not a "google it" message but a
recommendation to study the issue.

Thank you for your opinion, anyway.

--
Dmitry Dulepov