[TYPO3-english] Uncaught TYPO3 Exception

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Wed Apr 17 16:38:18 CEST 2013

Thanks, Jigal!

It's a bit weird, because the site is actually a single-load site and
the menues are all solved with directory-TypoScripts.

The protocoll shows the error about once every day for about 20 or so
times in a row in very short time periods (like milliseconds or so).
Also the times a weird: something between 3 an 7 in the morning. Looks
like a crawler is trying to get something.

Well: I kicked out the spacer menu and created a robots.txt and a
sitemap.xml (which is probably in no connection to the problem, but
anyway). I will see over the next few days, what - if anything - will
change.

BTW: this is the site, in case anyone is interested: www.krahphix.at

Thanks to all for you generous help!
All the best,