[TYPO3-english] feeditadvanced

Rutger Mik | Zeeman Reclamegroep rutgermik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 09:11:58 CEST 2013

Hi Jean-Pierre,

- I have not seen a way to move or delete pages, only to add new pages,
and I don't think teher ever will be any.
- I don't think you can use the filemanager.
- There a several bugs in feeditadvanced, most of them are related to
TemplaVoila.
It always was possible to manage FCE's, but as of te latest versions of
TYPO3 and TemplaVoila, this has become probematic.

The current development version (1.6) fixes a lot of bugs, but still has
some issues.

You can find the SVN here:
https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/CoreProjects/feedit/trunk/feeditadvanced

Kind regards,