[TYPO3-english] Very simple e-commerce application

Rutger Mik | Zeeman Reclamegroep rutgermik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 08:53:41 CEST 2013

Hi Graham,

I don't know what extensions you have looked at, but you could give
Multishop a try.
It's quite easy to install.

In the repository you can find version 2, in the link below the latest
beta of version 3 (a few bugs, but overal much better).

https://www.typo3multishop.com/forum/

Kind regards,

Rutger Mik

Zeeman Reclamegroep | www.zrgbv.nl