[TYPO3-english] Very simple e-commerce application

Graham Knight graham.knight5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 15:42:13 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am producing a set of local cycling guides as PDF and GPX files. I would like to charge a small amount for access to these (~ €5). The model I had in mind was that payments would be made by Paypal and a username/password pair would be returned to the customer. This would allow access (via a FE login) to the pages and associated files. The files will be secured using the naw_securedl extension.

The bit I am missing is a way to get username/password pairs issued once a payment has been made. Paypal offers some support for this in that it will POST payment notification to a designated URL.

I have looked at various e-commerce extensions to TYPO3. No doubt something there would do the job but I thought it worth asking, first, whether something simpler might be possible.

Graham
******