[TYPO3-english] Step 2

Juliane Engsig julianeengsig at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 14:45:50 CEST 2013

Hi Bernd,

Thanks for your help!

However, in the Basic Configuration under Check database I get :
Connected to SQL database successfully Username: (my username)
Host: (my host)
No database selected

Currently you have no database selected.
Please select one or create a new database.
Write configuration: Database not configured yet!

You need to specify database username, password and host as one of the
first things.
Next you'll have to select a database to use with TYPO3.

Use the form below.
But when I feel in the form, I get this Error
The following errors occured

   - Could not create database 'coopetitdb1' (...not created)

Doesn't it look like OVH wont give the name of my database to TYPO3 ?

Thanks again!

/Juliane