[TYPO3-english] Forms: Thank-you page

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Wed Apr 3 12:19:45 CEST 2013

On 04/03/2013 07:56 AM, light.underscor wrote:
> I'm new to Typo3 and have installed Typo3 6.0.4.
>
> With regards to the Form Wizard within Typo3, how do I select the
> thank-you page which the user views after they submit the form?  There
> is not option to select a "Jump to Page" in this version (6.0.4) of Typo3.
>
> At the moment, after the form is submitted, the form disappears from
> view and the area is just blank.

Hi,

there is a patch pending to do a redirect:
https://review.typo3.org/18307

It was planned to be introduced for 6.1 but I don't know if it might
still be part of beta1 (feature-freeze) shortly.

Besides that I think there was some kind of "Thank you"-output through
TypoScript if I remember correctly.

Regards,
 Stefan