[TYPO3-english] Update of late 4.7.x to 6.0 or 6.1

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Apr 2 14:13:01 CEST 2013

Philipp thanks for your reply,

Point 3 is clear I need to have a look at it, as well as for the real-url settings.

Point 4. It is not in the front-end, it is in the backend. If I want to work on any page-content, par example when adding a new element or editing an existing one I just can't, since nothing shows up after selecting a Content element or adding a new element form the object-list.
Very strange behavior.

Best Regards,

Wiechert.

Op 2 apr. 2013, om 13:03 heeft Philipp Gampe het volgende geschreven: