[TYPO3-english] Update of late 4.7.x to 6.0 or 6.1

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Apr 2 10:28:21 CEST 2013

Hi, any thoughts on this? Hope to get this solved this week. Thanks. Mainly point 4, being not refreshing the page when one wants to insert a content object to the page. After an update from 4.6 to 6.0.4

Wiechert.
Op 28 mrt. 2013, om 17:12 heeft HocomAdvies [ 🌷 Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] het volgende geschreven: