[TYPO3-english] Typo3 resizes images without permision in my flexible CE

Javier Moñiz javiermoniz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 17:59:43 CEST 2012

I have made an Flexible Content Element using template voila, I place two
lines of text and an image at the form, my problem comes when typo3 uploads
the image from the Flexible CE form, it resizes it , to 200px of width
!!!!.

I have set [GFX][image_processing] = 0 at the install > allconfiguration
menu ...and it doesn't happen anymore therefore i think i must set another
parameter  , but i am no able to found which one i have to change nor I
cannot be without the image processing, does anyone know any other solution
? , other than this one or Jquery resizes the image but  that blurs them.

My initial image size is 250 px and its meant to stay at that size not
reduced to 200 px
Thanks to all in advance.