[TYPO3-english] Linkvalidator task doesn't send E-Mails

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Sep 19 14:52:39 CEST 2012

Hi Paul,

Paul Garais wrote:

> Hi Philipp,
>
> thanks for the hints. I changed these settings just for posting into the
> mailinglist ... in my configuration there are correct values. The
> e-mail-adress is valid in the TSconfig and also in the scheduler task. I
> also deactived the option for new broken links so it should send the mail
> in all cases.

What happens if you activate it? Did you try to add new broken links in
between?

> Any other ideas?
Not really. I guess you will need to debug where the problem is.

Does email sending work at all? Did you try to send an email with the debug
scheduler task (extension option). Please verify this too.

If all fails and you can not debug the issue, I would like to have a look at
your site (I am the Co-Maintainer of the linkvalidator sysext).
Please contact me via my t3o email address if you are interested.

Cheers
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!