[TYPO3-english] Linkvalidator task doesn't send E-Mails

amadeo Marketing & Design - Paul Garais garais at amadeo-marketing.de
Wed Sep 19 16:18:12 CEST 2012

Hi Philipp,

thanks for your advice. The problem where located in a different spot: My customer change
mailserver-settings without sending me a information about it and so no mails where sent. Since a
few days ago I got a email from the reports-task in the scheduler I thought everything should be
fine with sending e-mails.

So linkvalidator is working correctly.

Greets,
Paul