[TYPO3-english] A cool Back button in TS and How to avoid typolink to display the value of href inside the <a> tag ?

Dubelaar, Bart bart.dubelaar at logica.com
Mon Sep 17 20:43:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

You could construct your own anchor tag by using the returnLast parameter of typolink. Like so typolink.returnLast = url, this will return the raw url that you can use as href in your own tag.

But why don't you just put the typolink on an image, old school style? Or just put the div inside the anchor (which is allowed in HTML5). Having an anchor tag around nothing is a bit too fancy for good old typo3 :-)

For the condition you can either use a typoscript condition or a stdwrap 'if' to check the contents of the referrer variable.

Kind regards,
Bart

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 17 sep. 2012 om 20:10 heeft "PAM" <lbonnier at web-interaction.fr> het volgende geschreven: