[TYPO3-english] A cool Back button in TS and How to avoid typolink to display the value of href inside the <a> tag ?

PAM lbonnier at web-interaction.fr
Mon Sep 17 20:07:25 CEST 2012

Le 17/09/2012 17:53, Bart Dubelaar a écrit :

 > Try this:
 > temp.lien_page_parent.10.value = my text inside the a tag

Thank you for your reply ;-)

The prb is that I don't want ANYTHING inside the a tag.

Until now I use :

temp.lien_page_parent.10.value= &nbsp;

It work but it is not really clean. The way it display is OK but I dont
like this empty div which make no sense in the html. The result is :

in the  html and I have to use

#lienPageParent {line-height: 0px;}

in  CSS ;-) so the DIV is 0 pixel and doesn't show

I would like to make a condition to generate the TEXT object only if the
referrer is not nul

Is it possible ?

Greetings
Laurent