[TYPO3-english] vge_tagcloud with tt_news / result list

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Sep 12 12:34:49 CEST 2012

Hi Stefan,

> The problem seems to be: When I define the target page with tt-news
> plugin (or indexed search - it doesn't work similar) in the flexform, it
> adresses the keyword always to the tx_vgetagcloud_pi2 - Plugin, which is
> not used here. When I don't give a target page in the flexform, the
> keywords in the cloud are not linked. Is there another way to define the
> target page in typoscript or why does it always link the keyword to the
> wrong plugin?

There must be something wrong with your TypoScript. If you look at the
manual, there's a complete example for linking with tt_news. It runs
like this:

https://gist.github.com/3705814

The fact that you still have tx_vgetagcloud_pi2 parameters in your URL
indicate that you are still running the default setup. What's your
TypoScript?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter