[TYPO3-english] vge_tagcloud with tt_news / result list

kontakt at k2-potsdam.de kontakt at k2-potsdam.de
Wed Sep 12 11:05:02 CEST 2012

> Message: 4
> Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:23:34 +0200
> From: Fran?ois Suter <fsu-lists at cobweb.ch>
> Subject: Re: [TYPO3-english] vge_tagcloud with tt_news / result list
>        (Francois Suter)
> To: typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
>
> Hi Stefan,
>
> If I understand correctly, page 55 contains the tt_news plugin keyed for
> search, right? That's fine, but the URL is not good. If you want tt_news
> to be triggered, your URL should be something like:
>
> http://www.parinet-brb.de/index.php?id=55&tx_ttnews[swords]=Hartz%20IV&no_cache=1
>
> Note that tt_news also requires the no_cache=1 flag to be set (apparently).

You're right, page 55 contains the tt_news search. The no_cache flag
is set in every possible ts yet(root template, config-section for
tt_news, page config, where tagcloud is placed). But it generates
allways links like that:

http://www.parinet-brb.de/index.php?id=55&no_cache=1&tx_vgetagcloud_pi2[pages]=53&tx_vgetagcloud_pi2[keyword]=Hartz%20IV&cHash=f9c0a2cac233733eac8bdc4fbab69572

The problem seems to be: When I define the target page with tt-news
plugin (or indexed search - it doesn't work similar) in the flexform,
it adresses the keyword always to the tx_vgetagcloud_pi2 - Plugin,
which is not used here. When I don't give a target page in the
flexform, the keywords in the cloud are not linked. Is there another
way to define the target page in typoscript or why does it always link
the keyword to the wrong plugin?

thx, Stefan
--
k² Potsdam