[TYPO3-english] CoolURI setup for html5videoplayer

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sun Sep 9 21:53:37 CEST 2012

Hi,
 > I am using the plugin html5videoplayer to display videos on my site. The
> urls for the individual videos in a gallery are quite long. I wonder if
> anyone can help me with CoolURI configuration to shorten them.

you have to start by splitting URL into individual parameters and
setting translation for each of them:

> http://domain.com/tutorials/

Pagepath, predefined, easy

2735279785110c9c7fde56b8e9f3f77f/

what's that?

?tx_html5videoplayer_pivideoplayer[video]=2

Uripart - select from a table

&tx_html5videoplayer_pivideoplayer[action]=detail

Uripart to include "detail" into the URL, or predefinedpart to remove
it. I'm not sure whether it can be removed, I'd say it can.

&tx_html5videoplayer_pivideoplayer[controller]=Videoplayer

The same as for "action" parameter.

Jan