[TYPO3-english] CoolURI setup for html5videoplayer

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:23:26 CEST 2012

I am using the plugin html5videoplayer to display videos on my site. The
urls for the individual videos in a gallery are quite long. I wonder if
anyone can help me with CoolURI configuration to shorten them.

Here is an example:

http://domain.com/tutorials/2735279785110c9c7fde56b8e9f3f77f/?tx_html5videoplayer_pivideoplayer[video]=2&tx_html5videoplayer_pivideoplayer[action]=detail&tx_html5videoplayer_pivideoplayer[controller]=Videoplayer

The video is titled: Getting started, so I wonder if I can achieve a url
like this: http://autofillmagic.com/tutorials/getting-started/

Thanks to Tim Lochmueller and Jan Bednarik for two great extensions.