[TYPO3-english] tesseract filter

Christoph Holtermann c.holtermann at gmx.de
Thu Sep 6 18:18:05 CEST 2012

Hello !

I got this to work by using expression_sandbox (I couldn't find a package but
installed it from svn).

start_date >= strtotime:{gp:tx_form|feld // date:Ymd}->strftime:%Y%m%d

There it works even with a standard value.

strtotime:{start_date} didn't work. [ start_date ist the variable being looped through ].

regards,

Christoph Holtermann