[TYPO3-english] tesseract filter

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Sep 6 21:47:42 CEST 2012

Hi Christoph,

Sorry I missed this message when you first posted it.

> I got this to work by using expression_sandbox (I couldn't find a package but
> installed it from svn).

Indeed, it's not released to TER. I didn't think it was worth an
official release. It's more a developer tool and I figured people can
grab it from SVN if they need. Maybe I'm wrong.

> start_date>= strtotime:{gp:tx_form|feld // date:Ymd}->strftime:%Y%m%d

Yes this is the solution. "cal" does very weird things with dates.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter