[TYPO3-english] no news in this list

Borislav Pantaleev beastafk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:57:07 CEST 2012

Hello,

 I'm using typo 4.5 and tt_news. I want to display my news on a Page I
made, but I get this :"no news in this list."

I don't know where I am mistaken. I have a folder with categories and news.
I have configured the pid_list and the singleId (both by the setup and
through the wizzards).

Plugins are insterted into the pages and the both tt_news settings and CSS
are inlcuded via the Static fields. I have chosed my folder with the news
through *General Record Storage Page and I just don't know what's wrong.*
*
*
*I think that this guy *
http://www.typo3.net/forum/beitraege/news_modul/63188/ has the same
problem, to which he found a solution but didn't care to share it. I have
checked the smae tutorials from from the link of the bottom of the 1st page.

Also I follow this steps:
http://wowa-webdesign.de/typo3-einsteigerkurs/typo3-tutorial-teil-62-tt_news-nachrichten-anlegen-und-anzeigen/
think I am missing something easy and stupid.

Please help,
Thanks