[TYPO3-english] piBase: Render comma values to strings > TYPO3 API?

Martin Terber mail at martinterber.com
Tue Sep 4 16:28:20 CEST 2012

Fellow list users, I need a hint for coding a list view in an extension (pibase/kickstarter).

Let me explain:
I have a standard select field from TCA, which I created with kickstarter.
I now want to output the corresponding string values in the frontend.

Example:
 From the database I get "2,5,8" and I want to output the corresponding values (in this case categories).
So "2,5,8" needs to be rendered as "Science, Habitation, Economy" > like defined in TCA.

Is there an API function for this in t3lib / tslib_pibase ? Can't find anything.

v. 4.6
--
Martin Terber
www.martinterber.com