[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Thu Oct 11 10:26:51 CEST 2012

Hi Rasmus & all,

please have look at this comparison:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2de9ia225nu1wdj/logo-comparison-001.png

The little images are taken from http://neos.typo3.org where they
are rushing through the TYPO3 Neos Buzz right now. Sizes are 30x30
pixels as on neos.typo3.org.

*What is better with the all orange version?*

One thing we see is that the logo needs to be much bigger than
before.

And *my* brain still gives me the illusion of seeing a 3D like
logo in case of the orange/green. The all orange one looks flat to
me as if it were a sticker on a window pane I'm looking through.

Over!

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de