[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Oct 11 11:15:12 CEST 2012

Hi Martin,

this comparision is a bit unfair.

The green colored version is a way smaller, than the orange one.

If i remember right it's not allowed to use the old TYPO3 Logo on a non
unique colored background? - Why do team members do that?

Regards
Kay

Am 11.10.2012 10:26, schrieb Martin Bless:
> Hi Rasmus & all,
>
> please have look at this comparison:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/2de9ia225nu1wdj/logo-comparison-001.png
>
> The little images are taken from http://neos.typo3.org where they
> are rushing through the TYPO3 Neos Buzz right now. Sizes are 30x30
> pixels as on neos.typo3.org.
>
> *What is better with the all orange version?*
>
> One thing we see is that the logo needs to be much bigger than
> before.
>
> And *my* brain still gives me the illusion of seeing a 3D like
> logo in case of the orange/green. The all orange one looks flat to
> me as if it were a sticker on a window pane I'm looking through.
>
> Over!
>
> Martin

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach