[TYPO3-english] RTE.classes allowed CSS sdtyles?

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Wed Oct 10 03:00:52 CEST 2012

Hi Den,
> I'm trying to reflect my CSS styles in the block styles dropdown and I'm
> having a big of a headache.
>
> My Page TS is as follows:
>
> RTE {
>      classes {
>          bigText {
>          name = Big Text
>          value = color: #ff0000; font-size: 16;
>      }
>      }
> }
>

> The colour applies, but the size does not. Is there a restriction list
> on what CSS is allowed? If so, what is it (I can't find it here:
> http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/rtehtmlarea_manual/4.7.0/view/4/4/ )
> and does anyone know if it can be overridden? It would be nice for the
> client to see the size of the headings and big-text items.

It seems that the style specified for the individual item of the
dropdown list is overridden with "text-align:left;font-size:11px;". I am
not sure why. Perhaps due to problems with earlier versions of ExtJS.
Anyways, I think it is contrary to the documentation, and should
possibly apply only as default. Please report the issue into the
bugtracker: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/issues.

Regards,
Stanislas