[TYPO3-english] RTE.classes allowed CSS sdtyles?

Denyer denyer at sozu.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 17:56:27 CEST 2012

Apologies, that was my lazy writing in the original post. I had tried with
px units, as well as in isolation. It seems the font-size style is not
applied.

Amadeo, I have the RTE CSS set up so they can see the content styled
properly, but it was a client request to make the names in the drop-down
"Preview" the style to be applied.

I'll hold off on letting the client down for a little while, but am going
to assume the font-size cannot be altered within the selectbox.

Many thanks!
Denyer